About the Journal
Sustainability (STPP) Theory, Practice and Policy is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly, open access journal of theory, practice and policy on social, economy and environmental sustainability of society, which provides an advanced forum for studies related to sustainability and sustainable development (e-ISSN: 2808-4829). Published 2 times a year in April and October. Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields;
- Development and realization of local and national policies and international treaties for sustainable development.
- Inclusive public policy process.
- The governance of sustainable development effort both in local and national level.
- Development and realization of national policies and international treaties for sustainable development.
- Human Geography
- Social Innovation
- Smart City Initiative
- Smart Village Movement
- Climate Change
- Social entrepreneur
- Sustainable economic activities.
- Religious tolerance
- Renewable energy
- Gender and inequality
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative