Authors who wish to submit articles must send them via system and it is free of charge. Here are the guidelines for writing the manuscripts:
1. The articles must be original and have never been published or are being submitted to another journal. The articles should be about gender, sexuality and children studies. The manuscripts should be 5,000-7,000 words, single space using A-4 paper size, Times New Roman size 12.
- The name of the author should be written without academic titles and placed under the title of the article, followed by the name of the institution and mailing address (email or phone number). If the manuscript is written by a team, all members of the team must be written. However, the editor only deals with the main author or whose name is in the first place.
- The articles should be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English correctly in the form of an essay. The title of the article should be capitalized and placed in the center. The subtitles should be aligned to the left without numbering. The sub-subtitles are written in the order of letters and numbers in bold italic.
- The articles should be written in the following systematic order: title, author’s name, address of institution and correspondence (e-mail address), abstract (150-200 words: containing background, objectives, methods, research results, and main conclusions); keywords; introduction (containing research problems, current scientific situation, may refer to the literature on which research is based); method; results and discussion (reinforced by relevant research theories or findings); conclusion; credits/thanks; bibliography.
- Referral sources should be up-to-date (the last five years). Primary referral sources are preferable (research articles in scientific journals/magazines or research reports).
- The information of citations/references are written in brackets. Mention the pages of direct quotations, for example: ... (Michael, 2000:48).
- The bibliography is listed alphabetically and chronologically, for example:
- Book: author’s name (if the name is more than one word, take the last entry), year, title (italic), city of publication, publisher.
Edwards, P.A. 2008.Children’s Literary Development. Boston: Pearson.
- Journal article: author’s name, year, title (in quotation marks), journal’s name (italic), volume/number, page.
Nurgiyantoro, B. 2012. “Kebermaknaan Soal Ujian nasional Bahasa Indonesia SMA/MA 2012”. Dalam Harakat an-Nisa Jurnal Studi Gender dan Anak, Volume 11, Nomor 2, Desember 2012, hlm. 167-179.