FOCUS AND SCOPE
Focus and Scope:
- Demographical components (fertility, mortality, mobility),
- Population dynamics
- System dynamic analysis in demography, etnography, or social transform
- Examines and analyses the issues in societies,
- Analysis of population study seen from both the quantity and the quality.
- Human Ecology covers the relationship between population, natural resources, and environment,
- Family encompasses maternal and child health, adolescence, and ageing.
- Social and cultural anthropology
- Social identity;
- Interactionism and symbolism;
- The religion of anthropology.
- Ethnography of communication.
- Anthropological tourism.
- Medical anthropology.