Articles Writing Guidance
- The article received is the result of research or literature review. Article received minimum 5000 words and maximum of 8000 words (exclude bibliography)
- Articles are written using a Microsoft Word application or a compatible application.
- The contents of the manuscript correspond to the following order: Title, author, email (author), abstract, keywords, introduction, research method, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgment, bibliography and attachment.
- The title of the article uses Indonesian and English with 12 bold letters, along with the identity and email address of the author (for all authors).
- Abstract written both in Indonesia and English with the size of the letter 11 pt and spaces 1. The number of words is 150- 200 words with maximum 5 keywords.
- The article is written with the letter Bahnschrift size 12 pt with space 1 using A4 paper, 2,54 cm margin for all sides
- Tables and pictures are grouped and placed on the last page (after reference), but the table and image references are attached to the text of the manuscript.
- The table title is located in the top centre of the table with the size of the letter 11, while the table font size is 10.
- The title of the image lies below the image with the size of the letter 11, center alignment.
- The bibliography follows the American Psychological Association (APA) writing rules.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.