Aim and Scope
Sustainability; Theory, Practice and Policy is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly, open access journal of theory, practice and policy on social, economy and environmental sustainability of society, which provides an advanced forum for studies related to sustainability and sustainable development. It publishes reviews and regular research papers.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to social, economy and environmental theory, practice and policy in as much detail as possible in order to support the agenda of global sustainable development.
- Development and realization of local and national policies and international treaties for sustainable development.
- Inclusive public policy process.
- The governance of sustainable development effort both in local and national level.
- Development and realization of national policies and international treaties for sustainable development.
- Human Geography
- Social Innovation
- Smart City Initiative
- Smart Village Movement
- Climate Change
- Social entrepreneur
- Sustainable economic activities.
- Religious tolerance
- Renewable energy
- Gender and inequality