- An author who will submit an article to the journal site must register online independently on the "list" or "register" menu. If you have trouble, please contact the editorial secretariat at: email@example.com
- Once registered, submit the article successfully (with active submission status).
- The article is written in accordance with the Al-Risalah journals writing template.
- Writing quotes and bibliography lists use the Mendeley, Zotero, and EndNote reference manager application.
- The author is prohibited from sending the article to other journal publishers before receiving confirmation from the editor or the editorial secretariat (maximum of 3 weeks since the article is submitted and received by the editor).
- The author must wait for the editor's decision (the results of article screening) and the results of review recommendation of the article within the stipulated time.
- The author is submissive and is subject to the recommendation of the article review and the editor's decision.
For clearer provisions on the format and the system atics of article writing please refer to the template.
- The article has not been submitted or published in other publications, whether print or electronic.
- The topic of the article should be in accordance with the scope or aim of Al-Risalah, which are documentation science, information, and library.
- Abstracts of articles must be written in two languages (English and Indonesian).
- Keywords or article keywords are written in English. The number of keywords is at least three and a maximum of seven keywords.
- Articles are written and compiled according to the template of Al-Risalah
- The number of article pages is between 12-15 pages.
- Sources of quotation or bibliography are of at least 10 titles of scientific literature (80% primary source and 20% secondary source). Primary reference consists of journals, proceedings, research reports, theses, dissertations, and secondary references, such as general books and internet resources.
- The right of publication of all material information contained in this journal site is held by the editorial board/editor with the knowledge of the author. The journal manager will uphold the moral rights of the author.
- The formal legal aspect on the access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license, which means that only with author's permission, information and articles on Al-Risalah may be distributed to other parties without altering their original form for non-commercial purposes.
- Every issue of Al-Risalah, whether print or electronic, is open access for educational, research and library purposes. Beyond this purpose, publishers or journal manager is not responsible for copyright infringement committed by readers or users.
- Authors will revise and review the reviewer's assessment results (the article is still in double blind review).
- If a review result is less or unclear and not understood by the author, the author has the right to ask the editor or the editorial secretariat to clarify the results of the review.
- When submitting an article, the author should pay attention to the provisions of the article writing in the Author Guideline and the author must use the Al-Risalah template.
- If necessary, the author is entitled to request a Certificate of Article Received after the recommendation of the reviewer's decision or Letter of Disclosure Issued for educational purposes (school or study assignment).
- The author is submissive and is subject to the recommendations of the review of articles, editors' decisions, and copyright provisions of the Al-Risalah.